If you don’t have air conditioning in your home, this is the year to do something about it. There’s no need to suffer when there’s economical and energy efficient air conditioning available to you.
Whether you’re on an extremely tight budget or looking for the ultimate in comfort, Midway Heating has the solution to your air conditioning troubles.
We are a Lennox Premiere dealer and with their 3 levels of energy efficient equipment- there’s a model to fit every household’s needs.
What is SEER?
It stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and it’s like the gas mileage on your car. The higher the number, the more energy efficient it is and that means you’ll save energy and money on your monthly cooling bill.
It’s worthwhile to note that with a higher SEER rating, you’ll save more money though it’s relative to HOW MUCH you use your a/c unit. Also, the size of your house places a role as it takes more energy to cool a 3,000 square foot 2-story house than a 1,500 ranch.
That’s where we come in-we’ll look at the size of your home and current heating & cooling system. Our expertise is balancing the economic investment, comfort and energy efficiency of each model to select the one best for you.
3 popular air conditioners from Lennox
Lennox has 3 levels of equipment and we’ve picked 1 unit from each level so you can see their benefits and features.
Looking for the absolute best in efficiency and comfort?
The XC25 is the answer. From the Dave Lennox Signature collection, this a/c unit is the most innovative and absolute best that Lennox has to offer. It’s more money that the others but for people who want the total package-it delivers the ultimate in comfort and energy efficiency (has earned the ENERGY STAR label too).
Save money and be comfortable with the XC25
- 26 SEER-one of the most energy efficient units on the market will save you hundreds of dollars each year
- Precise-can adjust output to any level between 35% and 100% in increments of 1% so it uses the exact amount of energy to maintain your desired temperature level (no wasted energy)
- Consistent coolness-No temperature swings as air will stay within 0.5 degrees of your set temp regardless of how hot it is outside
- 50% Quieter than other a/c units-composite fan designed with variable-speed operation and an insulated compressor department to suppress noise
- Higher comfort level-removes 30% more humidity from the air than a single stage unit so air feels more comfortable
- Reliable-SilentComfort outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades delivers starting and running performance even under the harshest outdoor conditions for maximum efficiency
- Quick access-SmartHinge louver design gives easy access to inside components
Want the most bang for your buck?
The XC14 is our best seller in the Portland area. From their Elite Series, this model features environmentally sound engineering paired with quality and reliability. This model proves you don’t need to buy the most expensive model to get energy efficient cooling.
- 16 SEER-up to 60% more efficient than standard a/c units to save hundreds of dollars each year
- Durable-precision engineered scroll compressor means it delivers reliable performance even in challenging conditions
- Save money-high efficiency outdoor coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance to operate at maximum efficiency (no wasted energy)
- Quiet-special compressor sound-dampening system gives smooth, quieter operation than other units
- Easy access-SmartHinge louver design for quick access from all sides of the unit during servicing
Need air conditioning but have a tight budget?
The 14ACX is affordable. From their Merit Series, this unit delivers reliability and comfort at an excellent value so you can keep your family happy so matter how hot it is outside.
- 14 SEER-to save money on your monthly bills
- Reduced energy use-high efficiency outdoor coil for outstanding heat transfer and low air resistance means high efficiency
- Long lasting-dependable scroll compressor ensures reliable and efficient operation
- Quieter-Precision balance direct-drive fan designed to provide quieter operation
All Lennox models are durable
All Lennox a/c units have a PermaGuard cabinet to protect them from rust and corrosion caused by the harsh NW elements. The long lasting cabinet includes the following:
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel construction
- Louver coil guard
- Baked-on powder finish
- Durable zinc-coated steel base
The bottom line on air conditioning units
Many Portland homeowners can’t afford the top of the line unit but that doesn’t mean you have to go without a/c. That’s the best part about having so many models to choose from-it means that there is one that will fit your budget so you and your family can be cool and comfortable.
Contact us to schedule your free estimate.